Always found blogs weird and only suited for those people that sit in a corner whispering themselves lyrics to some dark song while crying. I've been interested to test out that theory for myself, and no I'm not in the corner yet crying. So I guess I'll just post here when I feel like it, which might be more then you'd think with how much I get bored. Anyways, really snowy today, had to wrap all my presents and realized that no one has ever taught me how to WRAP presents. So I came downstairs with a big pile of wrapped gifts that looked like I took them from the Good Will.
Anyways, if you're wondering who's blog this is, it belongs to Cloud Strife from the Cc2 servers. You can also call me DaedricFire, or this whole of plethora of names I have.
Sayonara!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the worst blog I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Opapotamus